Check out the vpopmail 3.4.9 package. It can be found at
http://www.inter7.com/qmail and makes handling of virtual domains much
easier. Also look for fastforward (uses /etc/alias) on the qmail site for
your 'exceptions' and/or read up on the dot-qmail man pages for this same
problem. There is also a seperate mailing list for vpopmail (noted on the
site) should you choose to go that way. Also, reading the 'Life with Qmail'
page is a beneficial step. It can be found at
http://Web.InfoAve.Net/~dsill/lwq.html.

--
Stephen Comoletti
Systems Administrator