IMHO pullmail doesnt strip the virtual-domain addon at the beginning
of the Delivered-To line. therefor i was not able to use it with
multidrop virtual domains - maybe my fault.

--
Alexander Jernejcic, E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
IntelliNet EDV-Dienstleistungsges.m.b.H., Mariahilferstraße 103, 1060

Am 10/27/99, 7:27:32 AM, schrieb Anand Buddhdev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> zum
Thema Re: methods for ETRN: