On Mon, Nov 01, 1999 at 02:58:30PM -0500, Dave Sill wrote:

> >I think it's sick to send an _image_ with every mail (that's what you
> >man, isn't it?) - Thats worse than those hunge ascii-arts sent as
> >signatures...
>
> My X-Face is 187 bytes. Big deal.

I'm not to concerned about attaching a couple hundred bytes to all my
outgoing e-mails, but I certainly wouldn't want those bytes to be a
picture of me.  I don't think that there are that many people in the
world who want my face looking at them from their computer screen.  If
they _do_ want pictures of me, they can probably figure out where to
find some.

--
Grant Edwards
[EMAIL PROTECTED]