Hi there, everyone...

        I'm currently in charge of a large network (covering all portuguese schools,
and most of the libraries), and I'm facing a spam problem...
        All mail is handled by us, not the schools, so it's actually my problem. So...
what's happening is quite simple: Spammers are sending one single e-mail, with all
available e-mails (each school has at least an info@school e-mail) as the recipients,
in the "To:" header. Something like

To: <info@school1>, <info@school2> ... <info@school1000> ... <info@school2000>

and so on.
        This turns out to be rather annoying, especially because Outlook Express and
MS Mail usually crash when they try to read these huge headers. (and I have to go to
the users' maildirs and erase the message by hand).
        Does anyone now if there's any way to count the number of recipients, and
return the message to its sender if the count is higher than X? (let's say, 100). Or,
if that's not possible, return it if the header is bigger than X Kb (or lines)?

                                        Regards, and thanks in advance;
                                                        Ricardo Cerqueira

--