At the qmail web site, in the "Yet More Qmail Addons"
section there is the following:

Michael Samuel has a patch that limits the number of
RCPT TO: commands per message via SMTP.

Real mailing list software will figure out how to deal w/
the bounce.  Spammers generally don't.

However, eventually they'll figure out your limit and will
lower the amount they send...

Look also into the tarpitting patch that is available too.

Michael Boyiazis -----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

NetZero
Mail/Sys/Network Admin