I have just moved a mailing list to qmail/ezmlm. The list has a little over
1800 users and I am finding that the mailq is running at about 20K
messages. I added the /var/qmail/control/concurrencyremote file with a
value of 75. Sometimes it is running at 75 remotes but more often it is at
13-15. Is there any way to get qmail to push more of the messages through?

I was also wondering if anyone had any problems with qmail clling it quits
when the mailq reaches a cetain point. I read somewhere that it can run
with big mailq's as long as you have enough disk to store the messages. Is
there a way to clear the q manually if I need to?

Any other performance tuning things I can to to get things moving along faster?

I'm pretty new to this (email management) so any help would be appreciated.

Thanx in advance......

-scott