Hi all,

in /var/qmail/alias/.qmail-default I've made my local alias name as the
only entry, so I get mails from root and other nonusers. Before I made
this change, mails from root were gone into Mailbox in this dir. Mails
to info@<domain> I receive too. I think that it is coming through the
entry with my local alias name.

My server hosts multiple virtual domains, so I want to deliver per
domain one separate info@<domain> and so on.

Testmails to real user names on domains are delivered, but no unknown
users. Til now I didn't found the solving in the doc.

I've read the faq and the howto docs, but the problem I didn't got
solved.

~/.qmail, ~/.qmail-default, rights on this files and Mailbox-Directories
were not solving my problem too.

Further I have probs understanding what's "dash" and "ext" in the
~/user/assign file which is described in qmail-users.html. Possibly the
solving is to search here, but I don't understand some parts.

If you need more infos, let me know. I try to answer you.

Thomas