From: Rok Papez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 1999 4:14 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Serialmail fd 7 error!

Hi Roger, qmail and serialmail m.l.

On Thu, 18 Nov 1999, Roger Wrethman wrote:

> Go and have a look at http://www.e-smith.net
> They have this all down to a tee.

I was expecting help.... It seems I've got a commercial :-(.
I guess Qmail/serialmail just isn't up to the job.

Everybody can smart-ass around about Linux support how great the mailing
list/newsgroup support is and that it's better than commercial. My
experiance (specialy with qmail/serialmail) shows that this is not the case.
The people who know don't bother to answer, the people who don't know
smart-ass around :-((((.

I'm sorry but this is very dissapointing that no-one on qmail nor serialmail
mailing list is able to just give me a hint (RTFM would do, if I accidently
missed the docs - I do a lot of RTFM on our local user group m.l.). But it
is not like I'm the power user who can go in and use the RTSL (Read The
Source, Luke).

Obviously a step in the right direction would be to dump Qmail/Serialmail
altogether. Local user group people know only about sendmail and qmail users
are obviously unwilling to help out.

I'll mail djb personaly.. maybe he will answer altough I doubt
it... I'll probably get ditched together with SPAM into /dev/null.

 --
best regards,
Rok Papez.