thnx.. I looked all over the FAQs that I could find, and I didn't see
anything in there. I even tried to search the archive of the mailing list,
but wasn't successful.

Place this into the FAQ. Say something like:
First thing to check for most problems with qmail is trigger. It must have
permissions looking like:
etc..

This way you can direct people to the FAQs, and prevent them from posting on
the list ??

Thnx.. It fixed my problem..
Place a FAQ on this ;)

Philip