I've set up qmail on an OpenBSD 2.5/i386 box.  Most of the tests
in TEST.deliver and TEST.receive work fine, but I can't get the
box to receive mail externally.  Here's the error message:

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

procmail: Denying special privileges for
"/www/home/xxxx.com/.info/procmailrc"
procmail: Couldn't read
"/www/home/xxxx.com/.info/procmailrc"
550 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... Can't create output

I can send mail to the 'bruce' account by telnetting to
the SMTP port on the box as described in the test documents, so
I would expect an external mail message to work as well.

I'm curious about these messages from procmail; I used
/var/qmail/boot/home as my /var/qmail/rc, not boot/proc, and I
don't understand why someone is looking for files under /www,
which is not a directory on my box. (it is an http server, though)

How do I begin to debug this?

Thanks for any help,
- Bruce