This package is something I posted to the list a while back. It's been
prettied up, documented (somewhat), and released under the GPL.

Home: <http://oss.gospelcom.net/src/qdologs/>
Download: <http://oss.gospelcom.net/src/qdologs-1.1.tar.gz>

'archive-maillogs' backs up qmail maillogs based on day. The script can read
active qmail log directories or process existing archives (to split them up,
for instance).

'process-maillogs' reports on an archived qmail maillogs. Currently, it
reports the overall stats (using zoverall from qmailanalog) and RBL and DUL
stats. (Any of these three can be turned off.)

Please direct any questions on these packages my way. <plug> Check out more
OSS at Gospelcom at <http://oss.gospelcom.net/>! </plug>

/pg
--
Peter Green