"Luka Gerzic" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Any one knows how to translate messages like this one ?
>Where are they located ? Thank you all
>

>Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mx1.drenik.net.
>I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
>This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
>
><[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.1.1)

WARNING: qmail's bounce messages are in a format called QSBMF
(qmail-send Bounce Message Format). Although they're human-readable,
they're also machine-readable, and if you translate them, you'll break
that. If you really need them in another language, investigate the
QSBMF format and see if you can make them multilingual. You'll need to
modify the source to do that, though.

-Dave