I have played with qmail and vpopmail enough to decided that I like it
enough to attempt a little larger job.  Hopefully, if this one goes well,
I can talk my boss into letting us convert some of our REALLY busy mail
servers over to qmail/vpop/qmailadmin!

The box I would like to convert is hosting 52 domains and about 300 users.
The virtusertable (for those of you lucky enough to not have had to fight
with sendmail) is just a text file mapping the virtual user to a real
account, ex:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]     redneck1

And, of course, redneck1 is a real account, with a home directory and a
mail file in /var/spool/mail.

Vpopmail's vconvert is a useful program, although a tad poorly documented.
Issuing a 'vconvert -e -c' does a nice job of converting most of the
accounts over, but it uses the real account name and puts 'em all in the
same domain.  This would mean a lot of manual editing and moving.  That's
how I converted the first server.  Fortunately it only had 20 or so
accounts...

Does anyone have any suggestsons for converting to vpop while preserving
the virtual information (domain, virtual account name)?

Thanks,
Ben