Hey, thanks. You helped a lot. Just a minor question I was gonna ask you.

Here's the deal. There is a user 'postman' on the box that fetches mail from
*@domain.com and sorts it by headers (with maildrop) and puts it in
approbriate boxes like so

.mailfilter

if(^/(To|Cc): .*bob){
    to "!bob"
}

if(^/(To|Cc): .*jack){
    to "!jack"
}

but what heppens is when a message has both bob and jack in the to: field or
say bob in to: and jack in cc: the message gets delivered to bob simply
because bob is the first in the filter. Those messages never get delivered
to jack. How'd I fix that?

Denis Voitenko
Tel: 856 809-9252
Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]