Two years ago, the company I used to work for was using Qmail as its mail
daemon.  It then made the not-so-intelligent switch to M$ Exchange and,
well, things just started to fall apart from there. :)

At any rate, now I have broken away and am running my own web development
and internet applications development firm, and on my Linux server (Redhat
6.1) I'm running Qmail.

Well, I don't want my first post to this list to request help for a problem,
but I can't seem to get AMaViS to scan mail properly.  Maybe I just don't
get it, but the FINE manual doesn't explain real well how to integrate with
Qmail, and I haven't the foggiest idea what I should do from here.  I
remember hearing a while back that someone on this very list wrote a patch
for Qmail (1.03) to get it to work right -- well, I'd be real interested in
seeing that patch.

Thanks in advance for your help, folks!
  _____

Dustin Miller, President
WebFusionDevelopmentIncorporated

P.S. Anyone doing anything interesting with qmailanalog?  I'd love to share
tips and tricks for that little package.