Is it against the rules to use the qmail list to solicit customers?

Someone tried selling me something today (I won't mention who, that's not
the right spirit, and I will continue to keep their identification hidden
until I find out if this list allows members to solicit other members,
either through the list or directly based on a list posting), claiming that
their service will do virus screening at a comparable cost to doing it
myself.

Well, doing it myself costs ... let's see ... nothing.  I've paid for MAV
already, I get hourly updates if I want them, and both qmail and amavis (if
someone can get this thing to work with qmail) are free.

However, my frustration with Amavis and qmail is running at an all-time
high.  If I am to be expected to believe that no one here is using Amavis, I
may actually *shudder* go back to sendmail to enjoy that virus protection.

Dustin Miller, President
WebFusionDevelopmentIncorporated