1) Like *I* am responsible for what my mail users receive!!
2) Most viruses are for Windows, which contribute to it's downfall.
3) I always buy products and services from SPAM on mailing lists.
4) If it is a Linux virus, aren't they required to include the source code?
5) What kind or dork runs executable attachments from unknown sources?
6) What kind or dork uses a MUA that auto-runs attachments?

Go away and take your alarmist spam with you.  I hope your
quarantined viruses get loose on your NT server.

> The Star Scanning System discovered a potential virus
> or unauthorised code in a message sent to you.
> The original message was diverted into the virus holding
> pen (id 198661_944786082) and will be held for 10 days before
> being destroyed.

#include <more_spam>