Sam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>On Sat, 18 Dec 1999, Jason Huang wrote:
>
>> Hi  All !
>>       My boss told me he wanna control outgoing and incoming mail.
>> He want to allow or delete each mail.  It seems terrible ,but ...........
>>      How can I config my qmail ??
>
>You can't.

Sure you can. Set up two qmail installations on the system: one for
unapproved mail, another for approved mail. Have the "unapproved"
qmail listen to port 25, handle qmail-inject/sendmail, and stuff all
incoming mail into one or more maildirs. Write an "approve" script
that scans the unapproved mail, and, if approved, re-inject to the
"approved" qmail.

Details are left as an exercise for the reader or a paid consultant.

>I suggest that you start looking for a new job.
>
>Your boss is an idiot.
>
>I don't know about you, but I don't like to work for idiots.

Sam, you answered one question wrong, and volunteered answers to three
unasked questions. Personally, I don't think that's helpful.

-Dave