qmail Digest 27 Dec 1999 11:00:00 -0000 Issue 862

Topics (messages 34805 through 34808):

Re: Problem with Amavis
        34805 by: Carsten Witt

qmail blackout
        34806 by: Claudiu Balciza

Setting Up a POP3 server
        34807 by: David Uzzell
        34808 by: Keith Warno

Administrivia:

To unsubscribe from the digest, e-mail:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To subscribe to the digest, e-mail:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To bug my human owner, e-mail:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To post to the list, e-mail:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi,

here is the the old and the new script.

I don't know what exectly is wrong. The old Version works fine. But ...

The new works finer. If you see what is wrong you could tell me please.

Thanks Carsten