"Chris L. Mason" wrote:

> Perhaps Corel is planning to use qmail in future versions and it just wasn't
> ready for 1.0?  I've been waiting awhile for a Linux distribution to come
> out that uses qmail as the default MTA (or at least offers the choice of
> using it over sendmail in the installation.)
>
> Chris

I think linux distributors are waiting for qmail to be able to combine
non-VERP messages for same remote machine into single transmissions;
or perhaps for a configuration GUI. (it would thave to be standard
and extensible, so qmail extensions could extend the GUI as well)

Where's your distribution, then, Chris?

Does not the existence of easily available qmail RPMs qualify?

          David Nicol 816.235.1187 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                           grep -v 0 /proc/*/where