I've installed per the instructions, and it runs fine... I'm having a
problem though.  I want to set up qmail to forward all our email from
ourdomain.com to mailserver.ourdomain.com

Basicly I want it to act as a cacheing mail forwarder, should our mail
system go down.  I'm trying to avoid bounce messages from being sent over
the internet should the mail server crash.  I assumed I could set up a
virtual domain and then change the MX record, but I can't seem to get the
system to forward the mail properly at this moment, and am therefore
reluctant to change the MX record...

Jake Reynolds
Systems Technician

v ) s t r e a m