On Tue, Jan 18, 2000 at 04:11:18PM -0600, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>      Now, mail stays local.  Since I no longer have recipientmap, I
> wonder what the solution is.  One solution is to put qmail.org into
> mail.chicago.qmail.org's virtualdomains file.  Then I can create
> aliases for all of the local users.  The problem is that I must also
> create aliases for EVERY qmail.org user, so that anyone not on the
> local machine has their mail sent to the main server.  This would be
> a pain to administer, especially when there are dozens of local offices.

recipientmap was a feature of qmail 1.01, and was withdrawn in qmail
1.02 and above. The functionality of recipientmap is now incorporated
into virtualdomains. Read the qmail-send man page more carefully, and
you'll find your solution. Basically you're on the right track, but
you've missed something.

--
See complete headers for more info