I trying to configure a pop mail account without using a system account:

.
.
Single-UID based POP3 box HOWTO.By Paul Gregg ,
1998Copyright Paul Gregg,1998
.
.

Te documentation told me to run the program qmail-newu to  rebuild the
database (cdb). When I do dat it respond with:

.
.
# qmail-newu
qmail-newu: fatal: bad format in users/assign
.
.

I'm trying to find now documentation about the format that I should use on
the "assign" file. Actually I have:

.
.
=domain-com-ni-testid:popuser:888:888:/var/qmail/popboxes/domain-com-ni/testid:::
.
.

I don't see anything wrong.What do you thing may the problem be?

Does any have any experience making pop accounts without using system
accounts?