Here's what I would do.

I'd run a different process on each IP...in bash pseudocode:

for i in $(ifconfig | perl -ne '/inet addr:\d+(\.\d+){3}/ && print "$1 "'); do
        tcpserver opts $i port proggie
done

I'm sure there are some sed/awk gurus that can run that command a whole
lot faster than my 4Mb perl interpreter, but it's quick and dirty, and
will grab all of your IPs (including IP aliases).

Then you make sure to set concurrency on each tcpserver process.

Ain't these tools wonderful?!

-Martin

--
Martin A. Brown --- Wonderfrog Enterprises --- [EMAIL PROTECTED]