Today, Mullen, Patrick wrote:

> I can't believe I'm participating in this thread,
> but I've been thinking about the design, and this
> is what I came up with.  It should avoid the
> Q with arrows vs. dolphin debate, the sendmail.org
> logo debate, keep the entire saying in one place
> rather than splitting it up front and back (a style
> that I've never particularly liked), and just
> plain look qool.  :)

I fundamentally agree with you, though I'm not worried about the
sendmail logo (since it's not).  Also, I don't think we should mix
the logos.

Here's my latest round of designs:  http://vern.com/tshirts/qmail/

I'll be making at least one more design[1] with a different slogan.
These will not have the pseudo-sendmail bat for those frightened by
bats (and pseudo-bats).

Critiques are welcome.  Note that I plan to make all the designs
available so there's no need to "vote" for your favorite.

Cheers,
Vern

[1] Actually, each design will be two as I'll make it once with the
    Q-Arrows and once with the dolphin.
--
\ \   / __| _ \  \ |   Vern Hart
 \ \ /  _|    / .  |   [EMAIL PROTECTED]