I think we can put one together in the next couple weeks.
We've talked about it at Inter7 and thought it was a good idea.
Some artist friends of ours can probably come up with
something cool looking.

If people have any design ideas please send them my way.
If we can get it together, I'll post to the list.

Ken Jones
www.inter7.com