Henrik =?iso-8859-1?Q?=D6hman?= <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>5.) qmail begins a new msg with id 539092 (there has not yet been a second
>bounce for that mail, only a second report of failure,) delivery 2352
>
>6.) qmail carries out delivery 2352 successfully, and begins the forward to
>[EMAIL PROTECTED] (delivery 2353)
>
>7.) qmail starts a bounce for msg 539092, although delivery 2352 has been
>carried out successfully. It bounces the message delivered by delivery 2350,
>but to the wrong adress.
>It should have bounced to [EMAIL PROTECTED] but bounced to
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Obviously, that shouldn't happen. I've never seen reports of other
people having such things happen, and it's never happened to me.
Somebody who knows a whole lot more about qmail internals than I do,
e.g., Dan, would have to look at your log entries and attempt to
figure out what went wrong (or what could have gone wrong).

-Dave