Also this proggy has been around awhile, Eric Allman of sendmail
fame wrote the original and it has been handed down since then.
I used a version of this successfully at an ISP about two years
ago, that's why I grabbed the stupid thing before the wedding.

Just like we used sendmail and qmail where I used to work so I
figured stuff that I was moderately in the know about would
give some clue as to why the beast now doesnt work.

Henri

"All data leaves a trail. The search for data leaves a trail.
The erasure of data leaves a trail.The absence of data, under
the right circumstances,can leave the clearest trail of all-
Dr. Kio Masada"