"dwqw" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>            what i want is i am useing aceindia.com as local mail server.

You have a local server that handles aceindia.com. Is it qmail?

>some user are located at diffrent location .

What do you mean? You have users on this system who are not on the
system? If so, just put their remote addresses in a .qmail file in
~alias.

>there is also qmail mail server with aceindia.com as local mail
>server.

OK, a second local system, running qmail, that uses the above local
server?

>what i want for that location user mail should send to my isp smtp
>server without changing the rcpt & from header.

You lost me. Please rephrase.

>            ex local user [EMAIL PROTECTED] other location user is
>            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>            when i compose message for [EMAIL PROTECTED] it should
>            user my isp smtp server fro sending mail . it is possible
>            in sendmail why not in qmail

Who says you can't do this in qmail?

If I understand correctly, you have a qmail box, and on that box, mail
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] should go to your ISP's mailhub, but mail for
[EMAIL PROTECTED] should be considered local.

This could be accomplished by putting aceindia.com in control/locals,
and "xyz@ispmailhub" in ~alias/.qmail-xyz.

-Dave