From: Kevin Kling [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2000 5:30 PM
To: Kevin Kling
Cc: Qmail list
Subject: Re: AOL Problem - Looked in archive ....

Still having problem with AOL - my domain is valid - although I have 2
MX records - one points to me the other is a backup at an ISP.

Out of 20 or so messages sent in the last 3 business days none of them
have yet been received by AOL members.

Any suggestions or testing methods ?

They all have the same status as listed below.

Thanks in advance !

Kevin

(I am quoting my original message for those who missed it)