Dave Kitabjian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We've seen this as well.

> My understanding was that AOL was having internal mail problems, and that's
> why those AOL customers weren't receiving the message. AOL was reluctant to
> admit fault, but that's what it turned out to be.

> If this turns out to be something else, I'd like to know what you discover!

A customer of ours was having the same problem a couple of months ago.

I managed to get hold of a top AOL person who pointed me to the Postmaster
(i.e. the real person, not postmaster@) who fixed the problem.

Official line is: We know what it is and can fix specific domains (that
email is sent from).  It is embarrasing, but we can't say what the problem
is.

Keep pushing AOL and it'll get fixed.

Paul.
--
Email pgregg at tibus.net  |  T: +44 (0)  1232 424190  |  CLUB24  INTERNET  |
Technical Director         |  F: +44 (0)  1232 424709  |    Free  Access    |