Hi folks,

        Here is my setup: qmail-1.0.3, vpopmail 3.4.11, and ezmlm-idx.
Everything works great in our testing. All I need to do now is
to change over my old mailserver to use the qmail box as a
mailhub or smarthost. On the old mailserver, with sendmail,
I used to be able to set up a genericstable so that
the Outgoing From: address:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] would get re-written as [EMAIL PROTECTED]

How do I go about doing this with qmail? Esp since I will
be sending this mail unaltered from the old mailserver to
the new qmail host (in the mailhub setup, your client
doesnt touch the headers, its all up to the mailhub right?)

Second issue is that I block spammers by using the RBL
feature, as well as maintaining a blacklist of IPs,
domain names and email addresses. Like so:

@sexfiles.com               REJECT
777.net.cn                  REJECT
america.co.jp               REJECT

How do I do get this functionality with qmail?

Thank you and please send a copy of any replies
to [EMAIL PROTECTED],
--Anindya