wilke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I´m begin to install qmail in my computer and i have a direct conection with the
>internet, Should i had to have a DNS entrie for qmail make a relay on messages to a
>external smtp and pop3??
> Can i use a qmail just for do relay between smtp servers?? There are another more
>easy way to do this??

Not quite sure exactly what you're asking, but...

If you just want an MTA to relay all messages from your local machine to
your ISP's SMTP server, try using nullmailer instead -- it's designed for
relaying to a smarthost like that.

You can get it from Bruce Guenter's site, at:
http://www.em.ca/~bruceg/nullmailer/

Then, for POP3 retrieval, use something like 'fetchmail' or my own
'getmail':
http://www.qcc.sk.ca/~charlesc/software/getmail/

Charles