If memory serves me right, what Blue Mountain sends you for a "card" is a
link to their site (please correct me if I am wrong).

If I am correct, then you just don't go to the site to collect your card.

Also, FYI:
        http://www.bluemountain.com/home/privacy.html

"We are committed to making your Blue Mountain experience enjoyable
and safe. When you send one of our electronic greetings, the
information you provide to us is used only to customize your greeting
with your name and your recipient's name, and to deliver email
notifications to you and your recipient. The names and email addresses
you give us when you simply send a card are NOT sold, compiled into
any type of mailing list, or otherwise used for any type of email
solicitation. "

I get more SPAM from Real Audio then I get from anyone else ( I use a new
address for anyplace that I have to give an address and so far NONE of them
have ever sold my address ).

Matt Soffen
        Web Intranet Developer
        http://www.iso-ne.com/
Boss    - "My boss says we need some eunuch programmers."
Dilbert - "I think he means UNIX and I already know UNIX."
Boss    - "Well, if the company nurse comes by, tell her I said
             never mind."
                                       - Dilbert -