> On Wed, Mar 22, 2000 at 06:46:58PM +1100, Support wrote:
> > I seem to have everything working rite for smtp and should be using
Maildir
> > but when it comes to qmail-pop3d it responds with
> > The server responded with an error. Account: 'Tammie Uzzell', Server:
> > 'mail.uzzell.com.au', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR this user
has
> > no $HOME/Maildir', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90,
> > Error Number: 0x800CCC90
> >
> > and have checked thsi user has a Maildir dir that is owned by the user
etc.

> > I have telneted in and get the same error before I even get a chance to
user
> > it.
> > telnet mail.uzzell.com.au 110
> > Trying 203.42.152.229...
> > Connected to mail.uzzell.com.au.
> > Escape character is '^]'.
> > -ERR this user has no $HOME/Maildir
> > Connection closed by foreign host.
>
> What does your POP3 tcpserver invocation look like (or your line in
inetd.conf
> if you're using inetd)? Is qmail-popup in there somewhere? Checkpassword?
It
> doesn't look like it.

I am very great full for your help and now the pop3 server works the first
time.

The only thing I am having trouble with know is the relaying.

I get 553 errors
The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by
the server. The rejected e-mail address was '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'.