Hi,
I have just moved to qmail on a system working with zmailer plus listar
(www.listar.org) for managing mailing-lists.
I have installed fastforward, created /etc/aliases etc. and still have
several problems:
when I write to listar@mydomain the alias reads
listar: "|/home/listar/listar"
but mail is delivered to the Mailbox of the listar account

when i write to mylist@mydomain I get an error message in qmail log like
delivery 1: deferral: sh:_/home/listar/listar:Permission_denied/

I went into the doc of listar, which says "make sure that listar is a
trusted user of sendmail", but since I am a newbie I can't translate this
to qmail...
I guess I have some permissions wrong on listar?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Gennaro Zezza

PS I tried to use .qmail-listname in /var/qmail/alias but that doesn't
change anything