Which still doesn't tell us what address is subscribed to the list.
Please post the contents of the Return-Path header.  The Delivered-To
header is meaningless for this purpose.

On Thu, 30 Mar 2000, Vince Vielhaber wrote:

> On Thu, 30 Mar 2000, Philip Gabbert wrote:
>

> > Ugh.. Everything I send the message back to the email help bot, it
> > tells me it can't remove me from the list cause my address is not on
> > the list, but I still get the email. here's a copy of the headers in
> > a qmail message:

> >     Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 16:58:26 -0600
> >
> > This clearly shows that it's sending email to '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
> > exactly like that. Here's my response from the ezmlm help bot:
> >

> No, it says it's sending to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
>
> Vince.
> --
> Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.pop4.net
>    128K ISDN: $24.95/mo or less - 56K Dialup: $17.95/mo or less at Pop4
>         Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com
>        Online Giftshop Superstore    http://www.cloudninegifts.com

Timothy L. Mayo                         mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior Systems Administrator
localconnect(sm)
http://www.localconnect.net/

The National Business Network Inc.      http://www.nb.net/