No.. It clearly  shows that it is being delivered to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
not to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  That's the address that needs to unsubscribe.

Matt Soffen
        Web Intranet Developer
        http://www.iso-ne.com/
Boss    - "My boss says we need some eunuch programmers."
Dilbert - "I think he means UNIX and I already know UNIX."
Boss    - "Well, if the company nurse comes by, tell her I said
             never mind."
                                       - Dilbert -