On Mon, Apr 03, 2000 at 01:34:33AM -0400, anindya wrote :
>       quick check: is testdomain.com in /var/qmail/control/rcpthosts?
        Yes it is.

> and what is the contents of your /var/qmail/control/{default|locals|me}?
default does not exist

locals contains _not_ any of the virtual domains (testdomain.com)

me contains:
ns1.atplus.net

> The output of /var/qmail/bin/qmail-showctl might be helpful also.

        no abnormal output :(

> Also what happens if you telnet to localhost 110 and enter
> POP commands manually?

        pop authentication works without problems also for
virtual domains/users, but of course the boxes are empty. but it
works.

thanks for your time, any additional ideas ?

        Markus

--
Markus Fischer,  http://josefine.ben.tuwien.ac.at/~mfischer/
EMail:         [EMAIL PROTECTED]