I get in problems, I'm running qmail in a large site as inbound relay. After
a few days running qmail the perfomance decrease a lot, makeing the system
practically unoperable. I run a top to see the resources utilised by each
proccess and I notice that syslod is usgin 95% os the CPU !!!, this makes
the system very very slow, the queue continusly grow up while the cpu% is 95
and upper. The solution for this is killing syslogd, after this the system
continue worksing well, accepting connections and deliveryng the queued
mails.

At the first time I think this is a corrupt Linux installation, but I do a
second cleany install of the entry system and get in the same problem...

Any ideas ???, how can I tell qmail daemons to log via another "syslog" ??

RDA.-