Hi,
        I'd like to set up mailing lists via ezmlm, however employing
        the method outlined in INSTALL that comes with the ezmlm distribution
        I'm left with ugly .qmail-list* files cluttering my $HOME.

        Can anybody suggest a neater way of structuring the files necessary
        to maintain a mailing list? I suppose what I would prefer is to
        have at most ONE dotfile, namely .qmail, which takes care of
        referring to other configuration files which I can stash elsewhere.

        Any thoughts?

        cheers,
                Russell.