On Wed, Apr 05, 2000 at 12:45:59PM +1000, Russell Davies wrote:
> Hi,
>       I'd like to set up mailing lists via ezmlm, however employing
>       the method outlined in INSTALL that comes with the ezmlm distribution
>       I'm left with ugly .qmail-list* files cluttering my $HOME.
>
>       Can anybody suggest a neater way of structuring the files necessary
>       to maintain a mailing list? I suppose what I would prefer is to
>       have at most ONE dotfile, namely .qmail, which takes care of
>       referring to other configuration files which I can stash elsewhere.
>
>       Any thoughts?

Yep. Get over it. Seriously, what's the big deal with a "clutter" of files? I think
it's actually four files, right? And small files at that which take up virtually
no resources as far as the computer is concerned.

I presume your complaint is one of aesthetics or is their some real system
issue with this?

Regards.