Duane Schaub <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Unfortunately, grepping won't work as the words are actually multi-word
> phrases each and there must be a copy in EVERY users directory....
[...]
> Any patching suggestions would be helpful as I am not comfortable coding
> this myself.

You might look at
ftp://ftp.mira.net/unix/mail/qmail/wildmat-0.2.patch

as a start -- it allows you to reject mail at the time of SMTP injection
by matching the envelope sender against patterns.  Of course, you'd have
to change it to scan the body, issue the reject after the <CR><LF>.<CR><LF>
instead of after the RCPT TO:, etc.

Charles