Travis Rail <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes on 11 April 2000 at 16:18:04 -0500
 > Is there anyway that Qmail can filter incoming message for certain words.
 > Basically what I need is some kind of “Rejected Words List”.  A message
 > comes in and is scanned and checked against a file containing a list of
 > words that the postmaster would like to reject.  If the email message
 > contains one of these words it is marked rejected and turned back to the
 > sender.  Does anyone know of an Add-On or anything like this I can use with
 > Qmail?

You don't want to do this.  As described, it would (for example)
reject email between individuals discussing anti-spam techniques if
they happened to quote a bit of a piece of spam that triggered your
filter.
--
Photos: http://dd-b.lighthunters.net/ Minicon: http://www.mnstf.org/minicon
Bookworms: http://ouroboros.demesne.com/ SF: http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b