I have successfully installed QMAIL (memphis RPM) and it is running but I need
help with configuring the thing.  I need to get Win 98 clients to be able to
send/recieve mail so i think that this means pop mail access.

My domain has a web (IIS/NT domain controller) server host,  a mail
(linux/qmail) server  host and Win98 (NT Domain clients) workstations.  My ISP's
DNS servers are authoritative for my domain.

After reading all the doc i could find, I still have several quesitons:

1.  How do I create mail accounts to support pop3 access? is it system accounts
on the mail server or qmail 'managed' accounts?  Howto in either case?

2. Do I need to convert to Maildir from Mailbox to support pop authentication?
Do I need to install checkpassword utility?  howto in either case?

3. Can I use MS Outlook at the Win98 clients to send / recieve mail via pop3

4. What DNS entries does my ISP have to make on the authoritative DNS for my
domain.

The DNS entries at my ISP are currently:

www.mydomain.com    IPADDRESS A
mail.mydomain.com   IPADDRESS B
mydomain.com        IPADDRESS B

>From reading, I believe I need an MX record as follows: