Hi I have just installed qmail + vpopmail, I have also configured the
roaming users capability (at least tryed to ;), the virtual pop mail works,
I created a virtual domain, I can send email to it and receive via the
pop-server, one of the problems I have is that I cannot access mail for
users in the /etc/passwd file, I would like to have to type of users
virtual pop users and users in the /etc/passwd file.

        Another thing that dosent seem to work is the roaming-users thing, when I
correctly authentificate with the pop server  I cannot send mail through my
SMTP server, is there a way to check the cdb database?.

        Any help would be appreciated. :)

Mario
e-Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]