Hi there,

I have a successfully running qmail setup.  However I initially
used mbox (/Mailbox) configuration.  Since it is not
necessary for our users to use MUA's on the server
itself (All access is via POP) I decided to use './Maildir/'
and changed everything accordingly.

During my initial tests I had no forwarding set up for
'~/alias/.qmail-postmaster' or '~alias/.qmail-root'.

Any mail to these accounts placed the mail in 'mbox' format
under the '~/alias' directory.  However after changing to
'./Maildir/' these E-Mail messages were no longer stored here.

Where do I set up the '/Maildir/' directory for these addresses?

I tried setting up a /Maildir under '~/alias' but mail to the above
accounts did not show up.  What should the own/grp permissions be
for the '/Maildir'.

It is not fatal at the moment as I have set up the .qmail files
to forward mail to a user on the system but I would like the
'/Maildir' to exist for capturing any mail that I may 'forget'
to set up forwarding for.

Anthony

Movielink Pty Ltd        E-Mail technical: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
8-10 River Street        E-Mail Sales    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Richmond, Victoria 3121  Ph  : +(61) 3 9428 8088
Australia                FAX : +(61) 3 9429 5918