Hello,

I have small problem with qmail. I have two serveres, both running
qmail 1.03. I set DNS for mydomain.com like that:

                IN      MX      0 server1.mydomain.com.
                IN      MX      10 server2.mydomain.com.
server1         IN      A       10.10.10.1
server2         IN      A       10.10.10.2

If host server1 will be "unreachable" I would like to save mail
for mydomain.com on host server2, and when retransport this saved
mail to host server1 when it will be reachable again.

What I must do for in this situation on server1 and server2 ?

--
Greets, Thomas