What ?

I use sqwebmail with qmail and Maildir.  I don't have any "central spool
directory".

Matt Soffen
        Web Intranet Developer
        http://www.iso-ne.com/
Boss    - "My boss says we need some eunuch programmers."
Dilbert - "I think he means UNIX and I already know UNIX."
Boss    - "Well, if the company nurse comes by, tell her I said
             never mind."
                                       - Dilbert -