Yuan,

For change the current and  max number of file descriptors in Solaris 2.6 (in
2.7 I think is the same but I'm not sure), you need add two entries in your
/etc/system file:

set rlim_fd_cur=1024
set rlim_fd_max=2048

and you MUST reboot your machine in order to changes take effect.

To see if everythings works, try to use the command ulimit -a before and after
the modifications. Unfortanately the max number of file descriptors wouldn't be
showed, just the current will (open files parameter).

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Claudio